Check-In Day 27
July 6, 2017
- Somehow the goofycoin stuff all came together and I could finally test/write without impunity or external help, so I did that.
- Realized that to keep a “central authority” in this case requires storing a public key using data persistence, so learned about that.
- Read this great post on improving a legacy code base. Thanks Elizabeth Rosenzweig for starting a great conversation on this on Zulip, and James Porter for suggesting the post!
- Start a little blog post on this blockchain stuff now that it’s finally sort of sorted out / finish writing things ~
- Maybe some Haskell stuff.
- TMUX!!! Omg I didn’t realize how messy my screen is compared to what it could be and now it’s so irritating to switch between screens.
- Learn to draw nice figures for blog, and perhaps prepare a presentation on this for next week!
- Go to the Mathy ML meetup!