Check-In Day 30
July 11, 2017
- Reviewed Rudi Chen’s blog post on skill granulization. This took a while, but was worth it.
- Investigated the weaknesses of Diffie-Hellman key exchange and it felt pretty satisfying to be able to combine old knowledge with new one!
- Got home at 3AM because I left too late and all the subways were messed up.
- Continue Diffie-Hellman stuff.
- Draw slides for The Adventures of Goofy and the Blockchain?
- Go to CSS for people who hate CSS. Victoria Kirst you have the best titles!
- Leave early so I avoid yesterday’s subway soap opera..