Check-In Day 32
July 17, 2017
- Reviewed more of my code.
- Talked to Victoria Kirst about unit testing, and she had really eloquent and thoughtful answers on the subject :).
- Wrote a blog post on unit tests again at 80%.
- Went to the nand2tetris meet.
- Scheduled to pair with Saul Pwanson about getting my own mailbox.
- Went to rock climbing.
Paired with Abe Hmiel on Twitter bots.
Made a couple bots. The EL Bot gained lots of positive responses and gave me a really nice perspective on coding for social good.
Went to RC birthday and had dinner with Trent.
My terminal is now a mess. I need to repair it, and also figure a way to run the EL Bot when I open my terminal. I really like the idea of opening my computer and knowing it’s doing some good in the world ~.
- Pair with Jinny Cho on a raytracer.
- Pair with Saul Pwanson on mailbox/terminal stuff.
- Maybe pair on webscrapping.
- The other stuff in the queue!