Check-In Day 33
July 18, 2017
(Very social day.)
- Paired with Jinny Cho on a ray tracer.
- Thought about ways to run my Twitter bot including a Raspberry Pi, but decided to try and run it whenever my terminal is open for a slightly more personal touch to the bot.
- Ended up failing at predicting my terminal’s behaviour on simple things like running a simple .sh file that says “cd” (if you’re not sure what this does I highly recommend you try it!)
- Had a very informative discussion with Indranush Gupta on how shells work.
- Intended to pair with Saul Pwanson on setting my own mailbox, but instead learned why it was hard and “expensive” to get the epsilon-more-advanced-than-free-gmail behaviour I wanted.