Check-In Day 44
August 7, 2017
- Learned hypothesis testing for Python on my own! It’s the first time I think I’ve been effectively self-teaching (reading the documentation carefully, making sure I understand roughly how things are implemented) and I’m glad I’ve acquired enough understanding, patience, and interest in programming to do that.
- Refactored my raytracing code – I hope for this particular Github repo to be nice and easy to understand.
- Plotted presentations organization with Sabelo.
- Hung out with people who are leaving soon.
- Did an overview of linear algebra concepts with King David.
I ended up stayed really, really late hanging out with people who I’ll miss a lot when this batch is over, and now I’m all tired today and haven’t started working much yet.
I’ll either call it an exceptional quits and go climbing, go climbing and get back, or power through the rest of this evening doing webscraping and refactoring my code. We shall see.