Check-in Day 3
May 24, 2017
- Saul Pwanson and I pair programmed on a Python program to freely reduce in groups.
- Picked Saul’s brain about programming setup, which made it into a blog post.
- Pair programmed a bit with Rudi Chen to figure out an optimal solution ( time and space) to my freely reduce program.
Rudi had to leave, so I continued blogging. We will resume tomorrow.
- Fixed typos on the last blog post and made useful clarifications, thanks to Scott Emmons.
- Talked to Naomi Saphra about how to avoid injuries, especially repetitive strain injury, which will make it into a blog post later.
The number of typos and the overall quality of the last post presentation-wise made me realize that an involved blog post a day is too much of a constraint in time, but I can do check-ins and publish blog posts whenever I’m ready (about 2-3 a week).