Check-In Day 31
July 12, 2017
- Figured out why factoring into small primes lends itself to attack in Diffie-Hellman.
- Went to Mathy ML meeting.
- Went to CSS for people who hate CSS. It was awesome!!! I finally figured out problems in CSS I didn’t even know I was having. I was totally guilty of applying block properties to inline objects! Thank you Victoria Kirst.
- Had a fun dinner discussion with Joshua Hudelson. Man, I feel so lucky to be around so many interesting people at Recurse!
- Paired with Sukanya Aneja on her ellipse animation.
- Did leave a lot earlier, and decided to read a book about computation theory on the way back and it was good!
Today Ouf! I’m really tired today and I’m not sure why.
- Went to the Retracing workshop with Tim Babb. It was super fun and interesting and I learned so much.
- Organized the Commentated Movie Night.
- Go to presentations as usual.
- I think figure out more crypto stuff, finish up some long-delayed blog posts and really get on that last epsilon for goofycoin so I can move on :P.
- Take it easy with the tiredness if it doesn’t go away on its own.